- Made in Britain
- Narrow/wide teeth
- Higher teeth than a conventional ring for improved chain retention
- Back faces are pocketed to reduce weight (54 tooth, 5 bolt 130 BCD weighs 185g; 62 tooth 4 bolt 110 BCD weighs 235g)
- Large chamfer angle on the teeth to reduce noise and friction through the full range of the cassette
- Hard anodised for surface colour protection
- Available with 52, 54, 56, 58, 60 and 62 teeth in 4 bolt Shimano (9000/9100/9200) 110 BCD or 5 bolts 110 & 130 BCD variants (5 bolt, 130 BCD is compatible with the Durace 7900)
Aero Chain Rings
NEW – D2Z Aero Chain Rings now also available for SRAM AXS!
Manufactured in the UK from 6082 aluminium and hard anodised, these circular aero chainrings are specifically designed for use with a single front ring (e.g. 1 x 11) without a front derailleur, which in our testing can give you gains of at least 2.5 watts. The narrow/wide raised teeth design reduces the risk of chain drop. Available with 54, 56, 58, 60 or 62 teeth and 4 bolt Shimano (9100/9200) or 5 bolts (110 & 130 BCD). Suitable for Shimano R7000 and R8000 chain set.
The challenge with any chain ring is to ensure that it holds the chain as securely as possible to avoid chain drop but at the same time minimise contact (to maximise efficiency). In removing the front derailleur to improve aerodynamics, the chain angle is increased making this even more of a challenge, particularly when the lower gears are used. To counter these issues the teeth on our chain rings are higher than a conventional ring and have an increased chamfer to reduce noise and friction.
These chain rings are designed for use with a single front ring. They will fit a double chain ring set up but we cannot guarantee the quality of the shifting as the tooth profile of our chain rings is not optimised for front derailleur shifting. Please note that when these rings are used in a 1X set up it is often essential to use specific 1X chainring bolts in order to fully secure the chainring to the crankarm. These can be purchased below.
If the chain ring you require is out of stock please email us and we will notify you regarding lead time.
Please contact us for any other requirements.