£34.50 – £39.50
We have partnered with 76 Projects to sell a mount uniquely compatible with our D2Z Ergo poles. The range of adjustability allows for optimum positioning for rider to remain aero whilst viewing in a perfectly centred location.
We recommend the mount be placed behind your hands whilst in riding position and angling the head unit for perfect viewing. This will minimise head movement and therefore drag, and helps keep your eyes on the road ahead.
- Spacers and extra screws provided to allow fine tuning. 2x2mm, 2x3mm, 2x5mm, 2x10mm.
- Standard widths 60mm to 100mm (TT Race mount)/65mm to 105mm (TT Modular mount) and adjustable taper.
- Brackets attached with zip ties and non slip rubber pads
- Garmin OR Wahoo.
- The modular TT mount has a head bracket which accepts various light, camera, battery modules to be attached. The insert on top is also replaceable. If you want to add a light or alternative computer module to your Modular mount visit 76projects.com
Modular or Race TT Mount?
- The modular mount has a replaceable insert for the computer allowing you to switch if you should change computer brand. The base of the modular mount will accept the camera or light modules.
- The Race mount does not have the replaceable insert or the ability to accept camera or light mounts.
- Both mounts feature the feet and spacers giving 3 way adjustability.