Each kit ordered on this page comprises the following:
- Hi or Low Rise pole with end grip and foam
- Angled shim
- Pole Clamp
- Ergo Arm Rests with foam
- a bike specific plate kit if selected
For more information about each of the components included in the kits, head over to the specific product pages by clicking on the links above.
Bike Specific Solutions
Consisting of one or two plates mounted on your bike’s basebar or risers, our solutions provide multiple position options allowing you to fit the bike to your riding position, rather than you having to adapt to fit the bike.
For further information, click on the bikes below and also see the picture gallery
**All parts detailed in information guides are to be fitted**
- Trek Speed Concept pre 2022
- Shiv Tri Disc (mono podium)
- Shiv TT (pre 2020)
- Canyon Speedmax 2019-2020
- Canyon Speedmax pre 2019
- Cervelo Aduro Bar
- Cervelo P5 or P5x
- Scott Plasma 6
- Factor Slick
- Canyon 2022
- Trek Speed Concept 2022 – this does not require a conversion plate. Currently to fit our angled shims, pole clamp and poles to the new Trek, owners will need to dremmel off the raised parts on the Trek riser to provide a flat surface. Our angled shims can then be mounted directly on top. See the gallery below for a photo of the installation.
- Giant Trinity – this does not require a conversion plate – see here for more information. If you are ordering a kit for the Giant and are also ordering our spacers, you will need to ensure you order the 5mm spacers, along with any additional spacers to achieve the stack you need.