Each kit ordered on this page comprises the following (click on the component for more information):
- Hi or Low Rise pole with end grip and foam
- for more information on the differences between Hi and Low rise see here
- Angled shim
- Pole Clamp
- Ergo Arm Rests with foam (Choice of Gen 1, Gen 2 (standard or wide). Arm rests are undrilled – see here for drilling instructions)
- a bike specific plate kit if selected
For more information about each of the components included in the kits, head over to the specific product pages by clicking on the links above.
Bike Specific Solutions
Consisting of one or two plates mounted on your bike’s basebar or risers, our solutions provide multiple position options allowing you to fit the bike to your riding position, rather than you having to adapt to fit the bike.
For further information, click on the bikes below and also see the picture gallery
**All parts detailed in information guides are to be fitted**
- Trek Speed Concept pre 2022
- Shiv Tri Disc (mono podium)
- Canyon Speedmax CF SLX 9 (2019-2020)
- Cervelo Aduro Bar
- Cervelo P5 or Px
- Scott Plasma 6
- Factor Slick
- Canyon CF SLX and CFR 2022+
- Orbea Ordu
- Trek Speed Concept 2022 – this requires two specifically designed shims to sit on the Trek basebar or tower which you can see here, our angled shims and pole clamps are mounted on top.
- Shiv TT pre 2020 – when not using the cross brace, to use our system you need two small inserts that sit in the Shiv basebar to make it flat (see gallery above), our angled shims then mount on top.
- Shiv TT post 2020 – standard twin podium set up, no plate or adapter required
- Giant Trinity – this does not require a conversion plate – see here for more information. If you are ordering a kit for the Giant and are also ordering our spacers, you will need to ensure you order the 5mm spacers, along with any additional spacers to achieve the stack you need.
- Factor Hanzo – this does not need an adapter plate – our angled shims, pole clamps and poles will mount directly onto the Hanzo universal adapter.
- Felt IA – the bolt spacing on some basebars supplied with the Felt is too small for the standard twin podium set up to work. It is possible for our USP System to be installed using the width adjustment plates. Please email us for more information.